DJI H20T - Inspection and Search & Rescue Camera System
Remote Piloted Aircraft are of limited use without high quality Sensors, and we have available the top-of-the-line DJI H20T Quad Sensor which is most suited to Search and Rescue, and Inspection related work.
The H20T has the following sensors available in the one package:
- 12 Mega Pixel Wide Angle Camera.
- 20 Mega pixel Zoom Camera with 23x Optical and 200x digital zoom.
- A Radiometric Thermal Camera.
- A Laser Range Finder; and
- Projected location technology to pinpoint sighted objects for ground search teams.
DJI Zenmuse P1 - Photogrammetry Camera
The DJI Zenmuse P1 is the top-of-the-line photogrammetry camera for the DJI M300 UAV. It integrates a full-frame sensor with interchangeable fixed-focus lenses on a 3-axis stabilized gimbal. Designed for photogrammetry flight missions, it takes efficiency and accuracy to a whole new level.
- Accuracy of up to 3cm Horizontally and 5cm vertically.
- A full-frame sensor capturing 45Mega pixels
- Raw or JPEG format capture.
- A 3 axis stabilised gimbal.
- A global mechanical shutter to avoid motion blur.
- Oblique and Smart Oblique Capture modes facilitating high quality 3D Model generation
With this camera/UAV combination, more information can be captured per flight while maintaining a small ground sampling distance.
DJI Zenmuse L1 Lidar
The L1 Lidar is our preferred tool for capturing point clouds used in the construction of Digital Surface, Digital Terrain and Digital Elevation Models. It is also a support tool for the construction of 3D Models. Lidar has numerous advantages but the primary benefit is that it is able to penetrate the vegetation canopy to provide returns from the underlying surface. The density of points is also substantially greater than that generated through Photogrammetry. The L1 forms a complete solution that gives you real-time 3D data throughout the day, efficiently capturing the details of complex structures and delivering highly accurate reconstructed models.
The L1 Features:
- An Integrated Lidar module, an RGB camera for Point Cloud Colourisation, and a high-accuracy IMU.
- Vertical Accuracy: 5 cm / Horizontal Accuracy: 10 cm.
- A point rate of 240,000 pts / second.
- Three returns and a detection range of 450m; and
- The RGB camera has a 1inch 20Mega pixel CMOS detector and includes a Mechanical Shutter to remove motion blur.
The L1 generates a substantial amount of data and we utilise the TerraSolid software platform running under the Spatix CAD environment to manage it. Terra Solid also provides the tools needed to manipulate the point cloud data.
Micasense Altum-PT Multispectral Camera
The Increasing demand placed on agricultural land represents an ongoing challenge to farmers. The technological advances in Precision Agriculture are playing a key role in improving the efficiency of large farming operations and multispectral sensors are a clear example. The data captured by drone-based multispectral sensors can make operations more efficient by providing information that allows for better use of resources and more localized applications.
The Micasense Altum-PT Multispectral Sensors features:
- Separate Red Green and Blue Sensors coupled with Red Edge and Near Infrared Sensors in a single unit.
- A 12 Mega pixel Panchromatic Camera.
- 3.2Mega pixels per Multispectral band (Red, Green and Blue).
- 320x256 pixel Flir Bosun 320 Infrared Sensor; and
- Ground Sample Distance of 5cm per pixel at 120m for the Multispectral Bands (Red, Green, Blue)
The Micasense Altum-PT is the leading Multispectral solution in the market at present. When coupled with the Pix4D Fields software package and QGIS Spatial Database , the overall solution that we bring to the table stands out from the crowd.